I am so sorry for posting nothing in such a long time.. Meanwhile happened a lot in my life. I moved to Hamburg a few weeks ago and I'm working at a music distribution and I guess the music industry is my destination. I never was that happy in my life.
To come back to the topic: I saw Franz Ferdinand a few days ago! They played at 'Docks Hamburg' and the location was very small!! I imagined it much bigger.. But it was absolutely amazing BECAUSE it was so small! I stood nearly in front of the band and you cold see them looking you directly in the eyes. Smashing!
The show was very good, they played many old songs and the atmosphere did blow you away.. Franz had also much fun, they were always taking about Hamburg and about how happy they are to be in this city.
So it was a wonderful night that I'll not forget any time soon.
Stay tuned!
xoxo
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen