Mittwoch, 4. Dezember 2013

The Fratellis in Cologne /03.12.13

Hey guys!

I saw the Fratellis in Cologne last night and the show was amazing!
The atmosphere was really good - probably because it was a really small hall and there were not too many people included.
They are a great live-band and everyone was so sweaty and wet afterwards.
This show made me so happy.. Concerts in a familiar atmosphere are always the best ones (especially when the crowd is so full of action).

I made these videos before the crowd freaked out. After this it was almost impossible to record a video or to take a photo ;-)

(and YES, I stood in the second row - at least in the beginning :D )




btw I thought it would be better if I'd switch my blog to English- hope it's not a mistake though..lol 

;D
xoxo


1 Kommentar:

  1. The Fratellis seems to be really good. Great that you now write in English. Hope to read more from you soon. xoxo

    AntwortenLöschen